September 02, 2006

Our Trip to Mount Si

Today we had a little adventure and went hiking on a mountain trail (easy enough for children) near North Bend (the town where Twin Peaks was filmed). Dominic was going to go with the older kids and I decided at the last minute to join them. After the hike we stopped at the North Bend outlet mall. They had great end of season sales but I couldn't do any shopping because the baby was very unhappy and cried a lot.
The day ended on a very bad note. When we got home we realized that Dominic's car was missing. Someone had stolen it. We announced the police and hope for the best now. We really hope that they will find it. It would be terrible if we had to buy another car right now. We started a novena to St Anthony with the kids and I called my grandpa in Romania to ask him to pray for us to find the car. When he and my uncle Anton (both of them are priests) pray for our intentions we usually have luck. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irina,
I'll be praying about Dominic's car as well. I can't believe they stole it from in front of your house! Not only is it a hassle, but it feels like such a violation. I'm so sorry.
Kelly L.